From E-Consultation Guide
Structure (of a consultation)
A value by which we may assess (e-)consultations.
- clearly defined message
- clear stages - understood by consultees & consulters
- ability to develop ideas and trains of thought
- effective mechanism which gave structure and coherence to the process.
- supports/enhances the working process
- filtering out of irrelevant ideas.
- has to have recognisable outcomes
- multi-channel consultation (preferences)
- Evaluation techniques
- (to be entered)